Six FedEx Drivers Earn Honors at the Michigan Truck Driving Championship
LANSING, Mich. – June 9, 2012 – Six FedEx Freight drivers placed among the top finishers at the 2012 Michigan State Truck Driving Championship in Lansing on June 9.
- Scott Brown, based in Fremont, Ind., finished first in the 5-Axle Sleeper class for his fourth state title. He also earned the Grand Champion title for achieving the highest score among the winners of all classes.
- Jim Fisher (Fremont, Ind.) is now a six-time state champion after winning the Flatbed class.
- Michael Wolf (N. Grand Rapids) posted first in the Step Van class.
- Daniel Badalamente (Warren) and John Clouser (Fremont) placed second in the 5-Axle and 3-Axle classes, respectively.
- Ron Metternick, based in Grand Rapids, finished third in the 5-Axle class.