Seven FedEx Drivers Earn Honors at the Vermont Truck Driving Championship
PEMBROKE, N.H. – June 4, 2012– Seven drivers representing FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) operating companies placed among the top finishers at the 2012 Vermont State Truck Driving Championship in Pembroke, N.H. on June 2.
- Christopher Novak, a driver for FedEx Express based in Williston, captured his fifth state title with a win in the Flatbed class.
- Cass Bresette, a contractor for FedEx Custom Critical based in Barre, earned first place in the 5-Axle Sleeper class for this third straight state title.
- Craig Kerwick, an Alburgh-based contractor for FedEx Custom Critical, attained first place in the Step Van class.
- David Fountain a driver for FedEx Express in Williston, posted second-place in the 3-Axle class.
- Bellows Falls-based FedEx Freight driver Rob Weller was second in the Tank Truck class.
- Shelly Bresette, a contractor for FedEx Custom Critical based in Barre, took home the second-place trophy in the Straight Truck class.
- FedEx Freight driver Jeremiah Jarvis (Montpelier) was third in the Twins class.