Seven FedEx Drivers Earn Honors at the Rhode Island Truck Driving Championship
CRANSTON, R.I. – June 18, 2012 – Seven drivers representing FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) operating companies placed among the top finishers at the 2012 Rhode Island State Truck Driving Championship in Cranston on June 16.
- Justine Faucher, a driver for FedEx Express based in Warwick, captured her first state title with a win in the 5-Axle class.
- Nick Sionni, also a Warwick-based driver for FedEx Express, won the Step Van class.
- Neill Miller, owner of M.A.T.H., Inc. domiciled at the FedEx Ground station in Providence, placed second in the Twins class and was also named Rookie of the Year.
- FedEx Express driver David Lumpkin (Warwick) finished second in the Step Van class.
- Charles Mitchell (Providence) was second in the 4-Axle class, while FedEx Express driver Mike Santamaria (Warwick) placed third in the 3-Axle class.